Need help reading our website? No problem!
We’ve added Browsealoud to our site; a digital inclusion toolbar from Texthelp. Browsealoud helps you to access and understand our content, so you can interact with our website independently and with ease.
Try it out for yourself…
Click on the blue ‘speak’ button that you can see on the right side of the website. This will launch the Browsealoud toolbar that docks to the top of the screen. Now click on the first ‘pointed finger’ icon on that toolbar and hover your mouse pointer over any text on our site to hear it read out loud.
How Browsealoud helps?
Browsealoud offers a host of reading and translation support – helping you to access and understand our online content better.
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifier: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customize options to suit individual needs or preferences
Who does Browsealoud benefit?
Browsealoud empowers every one of our website visitors to interact with our online content in the way that suits them best. It particularly benefits people who have hidden disabilities, such as dyslexia; and individuals with literacy challenges, visual impairments, and non-native speakers.
Watch the video below to see how Browsealoud can help you.