Do you like working with people and are you looking for a career where you can make a real difference? Then perhaps a career in health and social care could be for you. Our twelve month Apprenticeship Scheme gives you the support, training and practical experience you need to become a Support Worker. You’ll work directly with people who receive our care, support and housing services.
You will combine working in one of our services, with studying in college towards a formal qualification that will be great for your CV and career aspirations. By the end of the twelve months, you’ll have the skills, knowledge and experience required to apply for a permanent Support Worker position with us.
What can you expect from a Look Ahead apprenticeship?
- A varied role in a diverse and growing organisation
- Specialist training
- Opportunity to work towards a Level 2 NVQ in Health and Social Care
- A 15-18 month work placement within one of our services
- Regular support and guidance
- Information and advice to help you develop your career beyond the apprenticeship
- An ‘earn while you learn’ salary
Have you got the skills we’re looking for?
We are always interested in hearing from people who are:
- Over 18
- A UK resident (for over three years)
- Committed to taking on a 15-18 month placement
- Sociable, confident and a good team player
- Able to work with all kinds of people
- Ready to take responsibility for your own learning and progress
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Motivated to make a difference to people’s lives
How to find out more or apply
We’re delighted that you’re interested in an apprenticeship with us. See below for our current available vacancies.
Applications are currently closed for the apprenticeship programme. If you would like to register your interest in future vacancies, please send us an email with your name and the borough you live in, to email@example.com.