At Look Ahead we want to know what you think about the services you receive – what we are doing well and what we could do better. This survey will help us to know if we are meeting your expectations.
This survey is only for Look Ahead tenants – customers who only receive support from us or live in another landlords building are exempt but will have the opportunity to share their views in another survey next year.
If you have completed one of our surveys previously, you might notice that it is a bit different this year. This is because the Regulator of Social Housing has put in place new Tenant Satisfaction Measures to:
- Enable tenants to scrutinise their landlord and hold them to account
- Give Landlords insights on where they might look to improve their services.
- Allow the Regulator of Social Housing to see whether Landlords are meeting required regulatory standards
We will follow up with any concerns raised within the survey via our policies and procedures, for example safeguarding, incident management etc.
- You can get support to complete the survey by calling the Customer Contact Centre on 0333 010 4600.
- The survey can be completed using the form at the bottom of this page. You can also print a version from this page, and access an easy read version if needed.
- Please speak with your Support Worker or Housing Officer if you need help completing the survey
The survey closes on Wednesday 26th January 2024.
All submitted forms will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 voucher.
2023 Customer Survey
In the context of this survey the lawful basis we rely on to process your contact details to gain your feedback is the legitimate interest that Look Ahead and our customers have in understanding how we can improve our services to better meet customer’s needs.
If you object to receiving such surveys, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org setting out how this is affecting you.
You can find out more about your data protection rights on the Information Commissioner’s website: ico.org.uk/your-data-matters